Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shade Bearers group shots

Like I promised, here are some pictures of my Shade Bearers Space Marines. Basing is not done yet, but I'm waiting until all infantry models are painted to finish this in one swoop. 9 Veterans and 5 Scouts to go.

Space Marine Librarian:


Space Marine Tactical Squad I:


Space Marine Tactical Squad II:



Space Marine Tactical Squad X:


Space Marine Tactical Squad X - Space Marine Sergeant with combi-melta:



Space Marine Tactical Squad X - Space Marine with boltgun:



Space Marine Tactical Squad II - Space Marine with auspex and boltgun:

You can see more pictures here.

3 comments:

  1. I can't help it but I really don't like your colorsheme. Your style is clean and I am wondering what your use for the small writings on the scrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, just confusing the enemy with mismatching colours. ;)

    As for the writing on the scrolls I'm using a Staedler pigment liner 0.1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really strange marines xD

    I don't like the blue color...without this color, they would be DarkAngels XD

    greetz
    dom

    ReplyDelete