Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New army

Well, not exactly new as I have been working on it for about a year now. ;P
But my time is limited and I had to finish my Black Templars too and they still got 2 Vindicators left.

The paint scheme is based around the colors green, blue, gold and brown for cloth, shoulder pads and sergeant helmets and thematizes roughly around a Studentenverbindung.

Chapter symbol:


Standard Tactical Space Marine:


Veteran Sergeant:


Terminator:


Pictures and armylist will follow as soon as I got a camera. ;)

3 comments:

  1. You got a blog for months and didn't tell anybody? Shame on you. Congrats on becoming Austrian 40k Champion! Templars for the WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Boy Gerald...he would show us his new army at the stms :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see, the army is still not finished. Review of the AC 40k coming soon.

    ReplyDelete